When you confirm an online booking, you will be asked to pay a 20% deposit of the total booking price.
Once you’ve paid the deposit, you will receive an automatic email confirming your booking. The confirmation e-mail will explain that the balance will be debited from your account 30 days before arrival from the credit card on file.
This payment will show on your card statement as being made to Gozo Village Holidays.
Gozo Village Holidays will not charge a processing fee or credit card fee.
If booking for stays less than 30 days before arrival, you will be asked to pay the full booking price.
Check-in after 2pm and check-out up to 11am.
3. Arrival Information
We will send you arrival information a few days before arrival containing information on how to access the property. In most cases, you will be provided with a 4 digit number to access the key safe box and you can check-in at a time convenient for you.
4. Cancellation Policy
If you would like to cancel your booking, please email email@example.com. For bookings cancelled up to 31 days before arrival, you will be charged 20% of total booking price. For bookings cancelled between 30 days and 0 days before arrival, you will be charged 100% of total booking price.
5. Pet Policy
Gozo Village Holidays may allow 1 pet per property following a written request. Please contact us to acquire authorization before placing the booking. Authorization is given after agreeing in writing to the below conditions:
- An extra charge of Eur10 per night is added to the total booking price. This contributes to the extra cleaning involved to have the house ready for the next guests.
- A fully refundable security deposit of Eur300 is pre-authorized on the last working day before arrival. Any damages will be reported in writing by Gozo Village Holidays within 48 hours of departure. If no damages are reported, the pre-authorized amount is automatically released by your bank (usually within 14-30 days).
- Guests must bring a pet basket to the property.
- Pets are not allowed to sit on the bedding, chairs or sofas.
- We kindly ask that pets are not to be left unattended inside the property or outside at the pool area.
- Pet litter must be removed by the tenant. An extra charge may be applied if litter is found inside the property.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in the Villagg Tal-Fanal or Ta Frenc Apartments since these complexes are shared with other guests.